Dr. Tim Gabbett has forged a career working with elite professional athletes while also publishing his research in peer-reviewed scientific journals. His Workload Management and Athlete Management Workshop, which has been delivered in 6 continents and 21 countries worldwide, combines the very latest scientific information on training with practical ideas that can be used immediately in the clinical setting, with athletes, or sporting teams.
This two-day workshop bridges the gap between theory and practice. Participants will gain hands-on experience monitoring training loads, designing session and weekly training plans, and providing training programs to meet the individual needs of athletes and patients. The workshop is presented in a small group setting, promoting interaction and discussion amongst participants, and allowing ample time for Q&A. Whether you are an experienced practitioner or simply want to gain some practical ideas to implement in your clinic, this workshop will help you to “build a training program from the ground up”!
Follow the links below to register for a workshop near you!
* Toulouse, FRANCE (3rd and 4th January, 2018): https://bit.ly/2sE2c5E
* Bergen, NORWAY (8th-11th November, 2018): https://bit.ly/2NztpOS
* Bern/Geneva, SWITZERLAND (14th-18th November, 2018): https://bit.ly/2Ma5Tbp
* Nijmegen, THE NETHERLANDS (23rd-24th November, 2018): https://bit.ly/2kXpO0Q
* Lisbon, PORTUGAL (25th November, 2018): https://bit.ly/2NtE4Pi
* Copenhagen, DENMARK (30th November-1st December, 2018): https://bit.ly/2I4DNwi
* Santa Barbara, USA (19th-20th January, 2019): https://bit.ly/2OIxQI4
* Taiwan, ASIA (23rd-24th February, 2019): TBA
* Hong Kong, ASIA (2nd-3rd March, 2019): TBA
* Stockholm, SWEDEN (27th-28th April, 2019); TBA
* Lisbon, PORTUGAL (30th April-1st May, 2019): TBA
* Nijmegen, THE NETHERLANDS (3rd-4th May, 2019): TBA
* GERMANY (6th-7th May, 2019): TBA
* Bordeaux, FRANCE (10th-11th May, 2019): TBA
* San Sebastian, SPAIN (18th-19th May, 2019): TBA
* Rome, ITALY (25th-26th June, 2019): https://bit.ly/2QW1Rpo
* Milan, ITALY (1st-2nd June, 2019): https://bit.ly/2QW1Rpo