Load Management: Training Smarter and Harder
Dr. Tim Gabbett has forged a career working with elite professional athletes while also publishing his research in peer-reviewed scientific journals. His Workload Management and Athlete Management Workshop, which has been delivered in 6 continents and 21 countries worldwide, combines the very latest scientific information on training with practical ideas that can be used immediately in the clinical setting, with athletes, or sporting teams.
This two-day workshop bridges the gap between theory and practice. Participants will gain hands-on experience monitoring training loads, designing session and weekly training plans, and providing training programs to meet the individual needs of athletes and patients. The workshop is presented in a small group setting, promoting interaction and discussion amongst participants, and allowing ample time for Q&A. Whether you are an experienced practitioner or simply want to gain some practical ideas to implement in your clinic, this workshop will help you to “build a training program from the ground up”!
Follow the links below to register for a workshop near you!
- Bradenton, FL, USA (18th-19th January, 2020): http://bit.ly/2Crcydi
- New York, NEW YORK (25th-26th January, 2020): http://bit.ly/2XwbuwO
- New York, NEW YORK (1st-2nd February, 2020): NEW COURSE: “The Training-Performance Puzzle”: http://bit.ly/2RZyZNS
- Park City, UTAH (8th-9th February, 2020): http://bit.ly/2XSiloJ
- Bologna, ITALY (29th February-1st March, 2020): http://bit.ly/2k3a1ka
- Zurich, SWITZERLAND (7th-8th March, 2020): http://bit.ly/2jYjklf
- Leuven, BELGIUM (12th-13th March, 2020): Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nijmegen, NETHERLANDS (14th-16th March, 2020): http://bit.ly/2lVZveZ
- Tokyo, JAPAN (4th-5th April, 2020): http://bit.ly/2B5oCQZ
- Taipei, TAIWAN (11th–12th April, 2020): TBA
- Chicago, ILLINOIS (30th – 31st May, 2020): TBA
- St Louis, MISSOURI (1st – 2nd June, 2020): TBA
- Washington, D.C. (6th–7th June, 2020): http://bit.ly/2LKoeh9
- Vancouver, CANADA (13th–14th June, 2020): http://bit.ly/2Jq7dav